Well, I dialed in the bell-housing and screwed er’ together. Next came dropping it in the car….
I will be continuing this saga after assembling the pieces above over the next few weeks. At this point, my big questions will be:
1) How much gating is necessary? Ted says I’ve got enough.
2) Where is the best place to take off an oil line to lubricate the turbo. I solved that problem….
3) Which carburetor will turn out to be the best one.
4) Whether or not I should invest in four oxygen sensors, one over each portion of the exhaust manifold since this is an unusual installation which may require some careful fiddling to prevent melt-down.
5) The Edmunds aluminum head is about 8.5:1 C.R. and is really cool, however I’m concerned about leakage and detonation. Should I be concerned? Apparently so…..